SRM has a multi-disciplinary knowledge base in environmental management, environmental assessment, and sustainable development, supported by experience in the public, private, and voluntary sectors. SRM teams up with leading experts and affiliates to provide strategic consulting services in the areas below using the latest software as a service for ghg tracking and the sustainability workbench:
We have a consulting collaboration agreement with First Carbon Solutions
• Environmental assessment policies, programs, guidelines, and strategic environmental assessments
• Environmental management systems, guidelines, standards, and policies
• Environmental protection and sustainable development policies and strategies
• Environmental release and life-cycle inventories (air emissions and greenhouse gases)
• Science & Technology planning and assessment
• Sustainable communities and transportation
• Sustainable development indicators and performance measures
• Voluntary and market based initiatives.
Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI) of CDP
FirstCarbon Solutions’ (FCS) partner, CDP, is an international non-profit organization that helps companies and cities disclose, measure and manage vital environmental information. It has its own sustainability ranking called the CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI), which examines the carbon reduction activities of the world’s largest corporations. With the CPLI, CDP provides data for investors who want to know more about sustainable programs and practices, and about the companies that implement them.
With experience providing sustainability solutions to a wide range of industries, FirstCarbon Solutions discusses environmental risks and opportunities to help organizations improve their ESG performance. FirstCarbon Solutions helps organizations increase their chance of being included in sustainability indices by identifying climate risks and opportunities to bolster a firm’s sustainability program.
For more information or to request a consultation, contact Sustainable Resources Management and we will have access to the suite of FirstCarbon Solutions today.