SRM’s collective network includes:
SRM has a far-reaching network in international practices including an affiliation with Brazilian company Grupo SAGE, where there have been extensive discussions of collaborating on sustainable development projects. SRM is also affiliated with Chinese companies and several North American companies and organizations in the field of sustainability.
SRM has established an international practice to offer interdisciplinary services to meet the sustainable development needs of developing countries. SRM will team up with other consultants in its network to implement long-term development assistance projects with a focus on energy efficiency programs, carbon reduction programs and intelligent building automation development services. SRM also will offer environment and energy management technical services that include:
• Institutional development planning and training
• Developing and managing clean technology programs
• Managing technical and financial support programs
• Technical, financial, economic, and market analysis of energy management and greenhouse gas emission reduction measures
• Facilitating strategic alliances between Canadian and developing country energy and environmental businesses.